Tuesday, October 02, 2012

maybe it is getting better... :)

well its been months since my last blog and quite a bit has happened... I have had several sessions with a therapist and although initially I wasn't sure they were gonna work out, I think it was really just cause I was hiding stuff from her, subconsciously I think but we are starting to get there now I hope. One of my friends passed away, in fact it was of the ones that I wasn't sure where our friendship really stood but she thought more of me than I realised. It really sucks that it took her to get so ill for me to actually realise that... It was really horrible going through losing her and still now its just not right that she isn't here. I moved out of home, my parents helped me get a lovely flat in the city and I LOVE it so much. It is so nice to have my independence but still be close enough to home to go home everyday if I really need to! I have a new job now, back in the health care sector but I don't think it will be as stressful as being a staff nurse, at least I hope not... Its early days but I have a good feeling about it for now. I got a tattoo! I love it so much. I've never loved any part of me before but now I can actually say I love it and it feels so nice to have a part of me that I love. :) I am not doing very well with my eating and exercising stuff and I am at my heaviest weight since I lost my initial big amount but right now, thats ok. I do want to lose weight at some point but I know I will get there again. Right now I am really trying to work on my mental health first cause if its not right, I don't think I can work very well on the weight loss bit of my life! I really feel like I am a more positive person than I was when I first started these blogs. I feel like I am beginning to find myself and learn more about me and who I really am. I definitely have further to go in this journey and still have many things to find within me to continue making me happier and happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment