Sunday, November 13, 2011

welcome to my silly life

well this is my first blog and i doubt anyone will find it interesting but i need somewhere to let things out so i thought this would be kinda perfect.

eight months ago i had a good life. i had a full time job (which i detested but it paid well), i lived nearby one of the greatest cities in the world and i had cheap rent in a house share. problem was, i lived 550 miles away from home and i couldn’t cope. how pathetic is that? we were in the same time zone so i could call anytime i wanted. it was a five hour door to door journey but it wasn’t enough. nothing ever seems to be enough for me but more on that another time.

so i quit the job, left the amazing people i was getting to know and came home. now i have no job and no idea what to do with my life.

about six weeks before i came home for good, i was home for a week and went to see my doctor who diagnosed me with depression. later this month i have an appointment with a counsellor so maybe i’ll blog my journey of trying to kick depression in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment